Sundae-Sweet Sunday!
Today's Sunday is sundae-sweet for four reasons:
Reason (1) It's Sun Day! While some other parts of North America and Europe are freezing in snow, here on the West Coast it has been sunny all day. Gawd, outside it was just GORGEOUS!
Click here for pics of what sunny Vancouver looks like...>>>
Reason (2) Boyfriend is here with me today. [bf-related posts here and here] We're going to see a hockey game tonight: Vancouver Canucks versus Colorado Avalanche. GO CANUCKS, GO!!!
...versus...
...
Reason (3) I won Blog of the Day Award, thanks to my high school buddy Elman's nomination. =) I didn't expect a clean-cut, religious guy like him to appreciate my (mildly) profane, secular ways... and I thank him for being open-minded about me, even though we have very different viewpoints. Maraming salamat, brother Elman!
...and oh, thank you to the ppl who created this award! =) I don't know what your criteria are and why you're doing this daily award thing, but you sure know how to make some bloggers cocky happy.
Also, shout-outs to my fellow bloggers whose blogs have gotten me hooked (you guys know who you are--if I've left comments on your blog more than once, that means I'm a regular visitor). I blame you guys for my procrastination problem. (*Sniff*Sniff*)
Reason (4) I'm a get laid tonight.
Love yah, my fellow bloggers!
~marie
PS: Gung Hay Fat Choi! / Happy Lunar ("Chinese") New Year!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Update (~10:35 pm PST)::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Four hours since originally posting this entry, I have one more reason yet to declare this a Sweet Sunday:
Reason (5) Vancouver Canucks won, beat Colorado by a score of 5-4 -- woo hoo!!!
You know, one good thing about having a nerd for a boyfriend is that he has all the prettiest gadgets available. I mean here I am in downtown Van, blogging this using his uber-cool MacBook (a nice break from my embarrassingly old PC). And yes, embarrassing as it might sound, my boyfriend actually brought his laptop to the hockey game. Isn't it fun to hang out with cute nerds who smell good?







2 comments:
Hey, it doesn't mean I agree with you in everyway huh! Well, I just thought, many women can appreciate your blog. So, please tag rated R those blogs that need tagging. You're popular now... you need to be careful, you know. What I like about this girl is that, she's no hypocrite. Congrats girl!
Just a comment on popularity "kuno:"
If my Technorati record is any indication, NO, I'm not "popular" at all.
I don't want to put an "R" rating on my blog because frankly, ppl's tastes vary across the globe. I know I might seem "R-rated" or profane to you sometimes. But compared to many other bloggers, I'm "GP" and tame. =)
I'd rather not censor my own blog. I trust my visitors' intelligence; they can stay or leave at their will, depending on how well they can tolerate me.
Thanks, dude!
Post a Comment