In memory of my egg (*sob*)
![]() |
This morning I fried an egg for breakfast, and lo and behold, the egg was cooked perfectly! I jumped out and down and clapped my hands in glee. Let me explain.
There are many things that I do very well, but cooking is not one of them. Everything I cook, I burn. Everything I cook doesn't look, smell, or taste like food. Even cat food looks more salivating than my grilled chicken. Heck, even my gluttonous cat won't touch my grilled chicken!
Its tender yellow yolk was jiggling right before my eyes, tempting me... Its subtle aroma flirted with my gastronomic senses -- my mouth began to water; I couldn't take it anymore!
Now you can appreciate why a surge of proud delight engulfed me when I saw my perfectly fried egg. Yes, I said perfect -- no burn, no ugly shape or any other deformities. Awww, you should have seen it: Its tender yellow yolk was jiggling right before my eyes, tempting me with its shapely roundness. So luscious! Its subtle aroma flirted with my gastronomic senses -- my mouth began to water; I couldn't take it anymore! So I licked my lips and vowed to have my way with that beautiful egg.
![]() |
So beautiful was the egg, I almost didn't want to eat it. But when I did finish eating it and realized it was gone forever, I almost cried. For once I cooked a perfect, pretty, tasty egg. But I ate it and now it's gone and I ain't got no pretty egg no more.
I miss you, egg! *Sniff* *Sob* ...Someone hand me a Kleenex!!!
:
Tags: a day in her life :: mad spirits and eerie voices :: poetry music metaphor :: strange silly chick








2 comments:
May someday your eggmazing ability come back to you so that another egg may become perfect.
Interesting blog you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning this matter. Thanks for giving that information.
Sexy Lady
Girls for companionship in London
Post a Comment