Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thank you, Mark!

Today I received a special gift from a fellow blogger.

Imagine my pleasant surprise when I opened my Inbox and there's this note:


(For security's sake I erased the claim code, amount, and order number)

Thank you so much, Mark! Words cannot express how warm it made me feel inside! And it's not just the gift per se, it's more about the act itself: The fact that I received something from a person I haven't even met! Wow, that is truly special!

Mark: Thank you so much! =)

Here'a a picture of my cat: he/she/it also makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! =) (Yup, I know I'm being corny, but hope it'll give you a smile anyway, heheheh...)


Cheers!

3 comments:

Holkram said...

You are most welcome, Marie.

The cat is kind of corny, but amusing nonetheless.

Happy Thanksgiving too, if you guys celebrate it in Canada, that is.

ExMi said...

Hey Dollface...

I know it's late, but I've been busy with exams and feeling sorry for myself.
Anyway, here it is, I made you a card - i know it's not the same as Mark's gift...but it's from the heart nonetheless...hope u like it.

this is the front:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/withlovediamonds/frontmariebdaycard.jpg

this is the back:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/withlovediamonds/backmariebdaycard.jpg

Send me your postal address...and I'll post you the original and some 'South African' gifts....(that's where I'm from btw)

Anyway, hope u had a good one...
All love,
Tam

Azathoth100 said...

Thats great. Always nice to see a fellow blogger get something good. Smile!