Tam, damn! =)
A week before my birthday, I shamelessly posted my Wish List for the whole universe to see. (The list was actually aimed at my "face-to-face" friends, but I'm overjoyed that fellow bloggers cared. That, in itself, is a heartwarming gift! Thank you all! =))
And then beautifully acerbic Tamaryn said:
...to which I replied in orgasmic excitement:
So there. In a week or so I'll be receiving this beeeeeautiful card from South Africa:
(Isn't it sweet and oh-so-saucy?)
Aaaaackkk! I'm so excited I can't wait to receive and hold it in my hands! Weeeeee!!!
(Sorry, I'm such a dork. And yes, I know you're cringing at my weirdness at this very moment, but please don't say so...)
Anyways, the bottomline is:
Thank you so much, Tam! =)
Call me corny and dorky and all, but I'm touched. =)
Joyously,
Marie
(older and cornier than ever)






1 comment:
Isn't it nice when you find out you had better friends than you realized.
Post a Comment