Saturday, January 06, 2007

I look like Beyonce and Lucy Liu... (yeah, right)

...according to a face recognition bot. You upload your pic(s), the bot analyzes your facial features and symmetry, compares them to celeb photos on its file, then returns a list of celebrity faces you supposedly have similar features with.

I ran several of my recent pics (different hairstyles, facial expressions, angles) on myheritage.com to see which celebrities I "look like," and here are some of the results:


.....................

What do you think? ;-)

Don't answer that.


I ran about 10 different pics through the face recognition program (though I'm only posting 5 here). On those 10, I got multiple hits on actress Gabrielle Union (who appeared 4x as my "look-alike" -- apparently the celebrity I most have in common with, face-wise), R&B pop star Rihanna (3x), Lucy Liu (2x), Beyonce (2x), plus many other Asian and Black celebs. *Giggles* What do you think; can you see it? ;-)

Again, don't answer that. I don't wanna hear your blunt answer. (hehehe...)

For the record though: I know I don't look like any of those beautiful (airbrushed) women. Duh. Obviously, the bot is quite stupid (in its own artificially intelligent way). It sees faces through the eyes of a drunk. But hey, the bot is still cool and I'll take the compliments! =)

Here's one more: According to the stupid/intelligent bot, I kinda look like Tyra Banks and Aishwarya Rai and Angelina Jolie here (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Haha, can you believe that?!!!




Dammit, can a girl be any more narcissistic than this? *Chuckles* Nah. I'm just curious and having fun. =) I mean, come on!!! What girl wouldn't feel flattered by these results?!! (If you're curious about how the face recognition bot works, click here.)

You can also run your pics and find out your own "celebrity look-alikes" here. Drop me a comment when you're done; I wanna see yours too! =) Come on, allow yourself to indulge in some silly narcissistic fun. ;-) In moderation, some ego gratification is good for your soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Did it. It says I look like Chris Tucker. WTF?!!

I emailed the collage to you. :)

Anonymous said...

I like your new hair by the way. you look like foxxy cleopatra. :)